banner

Local Brand Visibility

• Hey, Titans of Local Business 🚀,

Today we got an interesting call from a second-generation manager-at-large of a barbeque joint based in Fresno. After 5 years of pouring their blood sweat and tears, the manager is understandably irritated with the state of their brand's local visibility. 
    I have tried to share their questions in order. Would love your hot takes and tactics that have worked for you!

Despite my sincere efforts, I've noticed that we're not getting the foot traffic I was hoping for in our business district. The barbeque joint has a rich history and a loyal customer base, but attracting new customers and making a significant impact on our local scene has been a bit of a hurdle.

The Questions:

1. Unique Selling Proposition 🦄: How can I effectively communicate our unique selling points to stand out among the other businesses in the district? I want people to recognize what sets us apart and why they should choose us over other dining options.

2. Community Engagement 💍: What are some creative ways to engage with the local community and forge deeper connections? I want our barbeque joint to become more than just a place to eat; I want it to be a vibrant part of our community.

3. Visibility Tactics 🥟: Are there any tried-and-true methods you've found effective for increasing brand visibility in a business district? I'm open to both online and offline strategies that can help us get noticed by more potential customers.

4. Feedback Loop 🔁: Establishing a feedback loop is crucial for improvement. What methods have worked for you in gathering feedback from customers and using it to refine your offerings and customer experience?

• In today's fast-paced digital landscape, does local visibility truly make a difference? The unequivocal answer is yes. Without it, how can customers even begin to locate our business amid the clamor of online advertisements and promotions?

With the rise of sophisticated online advertising, which can pinpoint and divert customers to establishments even on the other side of town, local businesses face an uphill battle. These advertisements highlight products and services that many don't even realize exist right next door.

Given this challenging environment, amplifying local visibility becomes not just a strategy but a lifeline. It's essential for businesses to not only maintain their local customer base but also grow it. Continuously showcasing services, promoting unique selling points, and enhancing local visibility are not just beneficial actions; they are critical moves in ensuring a thriving local business in the digital age.