We, LEDSIGNCITY LLC, a limited liability company registered in Delaware United States of America and have our registered address at 3422 Old Capitol Trail #568, Wilmington, Delaware 19808 (we, us or our), are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or about you from other sources (such as your learning provider, or employers you have completed a placement with), or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your data and how we will treat it.
If you do not agree to your data being used in the manner described in this policy, then please do not provide this to us.
1. Information we collect from you.
- 1.1 We will collect and process data/information from you:
- 1.1.1 information you give us:
This is information you give us about you by filling in forms on the Site (together, Our Sites), or by corresponding with us (for example, by email or chat).
We collect and require information so you can successfully create your client account, client profile which will enable you to communicate with us, and is used for administrative purposes.
- The Email address and phone number (where applicable)
- Any personal statement you choose to provide
- IP Address/Browser
- The platform of use.
- Shipping address, physical address
- Any information you share with us, which would be considered personal in nature; this includes business information where you represent a legal entity.
2. Use of the information
- 2.1 we use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (including this policy, the EULA, and the Terms and Conditions), and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to any of the Services or products;
- to ensure that content from Our Sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or Device;
- to administer Our Sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve Our Sites or to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your Device/computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep Our Site(s) safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of Our Sites about services that may interest you or them and
- We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
- Where you have consented to receive such information, to provide information on other parties' products or services that we feel may be of interest to you;
- Where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you.
3. Disclosure of your information.
- 3.1 Whom we share the information with:
- We will never sell your information to unaffiliated third parties.
- We do not sell information.
- We share information with affiliated and trusted third parties such as developers, statics websites and associated third parties that holds the same/better privacy regulations that we do.
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- Where our assets are acquired by a third party, in which personal case data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your data to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
4. Your rights:
- 4.1 dpa and gdrp compliance
The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal data, we hold relating to you.
You can email us at email@example.com for further communication and arrangements relating to your data. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will contain this information within one month of your requesting the data.
You may request that we delete/stop using data we hold of you. Do note this will terminate our terms with one another (refer to the terms and conditions of service).
- 4.2 dpa and gdrp compliance
'You as a California resident has the right to request and obtain information from us regarding the personal information we keep of you, the information we disclose to third parties for marketing purposes you may further require the names and address of the third parties (if any) such request should be made firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further rights granted by the California Consumer Privacy Act include:
- To request information from us relating to the personal data, we have collected from you. Once we have received your request and have successfully verified such request, we will take the necessary steps to disclose and deliver such information free of charge.
- You may request from us to disclose in short, personal information we have collected from you, the sources from which the personal information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting such information, whom the third parties are we share such information with and what reasons we share such information with these third parties for (if any).
- You have the right to receive information about onward disclosures in the event we sell your information or disclose such information for commercial and businesses purposes.
- Where we sell your personal information (if any and where applicable) given by transfer to third parties or the complete sale of our business we shall disclose the information we have sold or if we have not sold your information, we shall disclose what type of personal information has been sold and why your information was sold or where your information has not been sold.
- You have the right to request information we have sold about you preceding 12 months by reference to the type of information and the reasons, therefore, where have not sold your data preceding 12 months we shall disclose such.
- You have the right to prohibit the sale of your information, and you may request to be opt-out from information collection or sell which can be made by request to email@example.com or via the prompts on the website where any might be applicable.
- You have the right to request deleting of your personal information that has been collected by us. However, we may reject such request if it is to complete a transaction to facilitate the completion of the contract, for a warranty or to comply with federal law, or during the ongoing facilitation of a business relationship, we may reject it where we believe it would lead to a security incident, to protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegality activity and or to protector those responsible. We may further reject it were to identify or to debug and repairs errors and provide functionality for our services and our products and our website.
- You have the right not to be discriminated against by exercising your rights which includes not to be denied goods and services, be charged a different price or rates for goods and services, be provided with a different level of quality of goods and services or suggest that you will receive such price changes, levels or any form of discrimination which would become applicable.
5. Changes to this policy
We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your data.
6. Contact us.
You must contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do allow up to seven business days for a response as provided by law.