- Technical specifications
- Reviews (0)
Replacement / Expansion video card for your XM Player controlled LED Sign. Supports multiple LED drivers with a max resolution of 256 X 256 pixels per card.
• 12 HUB75 output interface including the “E” signal, that can support 1/32 scan
• Up to 256*256 pixels chroma-correction / 512*512 pixels brightness-correction / 16-bit depth
• Fast loading of correction-coefficient on power-up, reducing boot time of the LED display
• Supporting read-back of firmware information, firmware file, and parameter files
• Supporting 2 types of Key/Indicator contact-pin (5-pin)
• Supporting board level voltage and temperature monitoring 4.0V~12V wide-range DC power
• Spread-Spectrum Clocking (SSC) technology to help LED display Output Interface Definition
3.3 ~12 Volts
60 ~ 90 %
What is a pixel?
A pixel can be a single LED bulb or a cluster of LED bulbs. In the case of a full-color sign, a pixel consists of a red, green, and blue LED bulb. This combination of LED bulbs gives you the ability to display more than 16 million colors on your LED Sign.
What is Pixel Density?
The pixel density is the product of the total rows and columns of pixels. For example, the Lighthouse Series (P16mm) has a pixel density of 362 pixels per square foot. Since each module is 1.1025 square feet with 20 pixels in each row and column, the pixel density of this LED module is 400 pixels (20 rows X 20 columns).