- The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
- If you are acting on behalf of a registered entity, you agree you have the full capacity and authority of such entity to do such
- The information stored on the Website is not intended for dissemination or use by any individual or agency in any jurisdiction or country where such dissemination or use would be contrary to law or regulation or subject us to any obligation for registration within that jurisdiction or country.
3. Order And Specifications
- No order made by the Customer shall be considered to have been approved by the Company until such time as the Company sends an Order Acknowledgment at which stage and on which date the Contract comes into being.
- NO verbal orders will be accepted from Buyer before a written order from Buyer has been received by the Company; the Agreement will then come into being according to these conditions.
- All changes have to be decided by all parties in writing.
- Order sold from inventory/stock has a 30-day return policy.
4. Governing law
- As such the governing law shall be that of the state of delaware, united states of america and as such no other jurisdiction unless provided such by law shall govern this agreement, the agreement shall be interpreted according to the state of delaware, where this agreement lacks any specified terms, the state of delaware shall apply such by tort, statute or case law.
- Furthermore, you agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of delaware, refer to clause 13 for the dispute resolution clause
5. Delivery and Shipping
- The delivery of the Goods shall take place at the address specified by the Buyer on the date specified by the Seller, unless otherwise agreed in writing. The Buyer shall make all appropriate arrangements to take delivery of the Goods whenever tendered for delivery.
- If the Buyer does not allow delivery of any of the products for any reason, or the Company is unable to supply the goods on time because the Buyer has not given sufficient orders, documentation, permits or authorisations, risk in the goods may transfer to the Buyer including failure or negligence-related damage).
- If items are damaged during shipping, LED, Sign City will pay for the exchange of defective components.
- If an order requires an entire sign to be exchanged, LED Sign city covers the cost to ship the new sign and replace the defective sign.
- In most cases we offer FREE Shipping, however, there are exceptions where free shipping shall not be applicable. Where shipping costs are applicable the buyer shall cover the costs.
- Free shipping does not include any import taxes, customs fees or any fees to be paid at a port of entry.
- You as the Customer is responsible for shipping replacement parts from and to your destination to us, and from us back to you.
6. Order Cancelations and Returns
- Requests for Return of Goods should be made in writing either via email or on our website.
- Goods delivered will not be accepted for return without the prior written consent of the Company and following the Company’s returns procedure.
- The Company reserves the right to charge the Purchaser a handling charge which the Company may deduct from any credit allowed unless the reason for any return by the Purchaser is due to any fault or breach of these Conditions on the part of the Company.
- The Company will not allow credit in respect of returned goods, not in a fully resaleable condition.
- Any unauthorized goods returned will not be credited and any costs incurred in disposing of them will be borne by the Purchaser
- To be eligible for refund, the consumer must return faulty components. When we plan to ship parts prior to receiving replacements, the Customer would be expected to pay for the new components and receive a refund upon receiving the replacements. Should the defective parts not be returned within 30 days a refund will be forfeited.
- The Customer is required to pay the applicable cost for shipping replacement costs. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
- The Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping charges. A restocking fee of up to 20% may apply items that are damaged by the Customer.
- Custom orders: Customers have 3 days to cancel and receive a full refund. After 3 calendar days, customers can receive 70% of the deposit as a refund. If the Customer cancels after the order is complete, the Customer forfeits the deposit, and the order is cancelled.
- Order cannot be cancelled after signs have shipped.
7. Payments and Pricing
- Unless stated otherwise in the product description, all prices are calculated in USD.
- Applicable shipping costs are not included in the initial pricing.
- Any insurance or any sales, use, excise or other taxes, duties, fees or assessments imposed by any jurisdiction or any other applicable taxes are to be paid by Buyer
- The Buyer shall pay for all goods in advance and by either bank transfer or by any other electronic payment method that has been approved in advance by the Seller.
- By paying the amount invoiced, the Buyer acknowledges the invitation for the conclusion of trade as offered by the Seller.
- Where the products have been produced by the Seller and are found to be defective, the Seller shall fix or replace defective goods at its absolute discretion free of charge within 30 DAYS from the date of delivery,
- Any goods to be repaired or replaced shall be returned to the Seller at the expense of the Buyer, if the Seller so requests.
- Where a third party has manufactured and delivered the goods to the Seller, any warranty granted to the Seller in respect of the goods shall be passed on to the Buyer.
- The Seller shall be entitled to refund the price of the defective Goods in its absolute discretion if that price has already been paid.
- We warrant that the products will be fully functional and free from defects in material and suitable for regular use and in conformity with the terms of the Contract.
- The Seller’s obligations under this warranty shall be discharged, at its option, by repairing, replacing, or giving credit for defective products.
- Refer to the Order cancelations and Returns clause for further information.
- We do not cover any labor charges.
9. Limited Liability
Except as specifically stated on this site, neither ledsigncity nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or products supplied. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
In addition, and where applicable
Our maximum total liability, and of our affiliates, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, representatives, contractors, consultants, content providers, investors, service providers, business partners, subsidiaries and agents to you for any claim related to the account and/or services is the greater of the amount paid by you to us if any, in the past nine (9) months for the services giving rise to the claim, or one hundred u.S. Dollars ($100)
- You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless ledsigncity and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of:
- This agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations, and obligations under this agreement.
- The website content or your use of the website content.
- The products or your use of the products
- Any intellectual property or another proprietary right of any person or entity
- Your violation of any provision of this agreement; or
- Or any reason, therefore.
- When ledsigncity is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, ledsigncity may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify ledsigncity your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by ledsigncity to be a material breach of this agreement.
11. Intellectual Property Rights
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Company (or its licensor) will retain all rights on all intellectual property rights.
- Buyers can print copies out, download sections of any page(s) from the Site for personal reference, and present them to those within the organization of the Buyer.
12. Force Majeure
The Company reserves the right to defer the date of delivery or to cancel the Contract or reduce the volume of the Goods ordered by the Buyer (without liability to the Buyer) if it is prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of its business due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Company including without limitation acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, riot, civil commotion, fire explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other about disputes (whether or not relating to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials.
13. Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of DELAWARE or another location mutually agreeable to the parties.
- The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis according to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- Any such arbitration shall be conducted by an arbitrator experienced in the State of Delaware, and the Company (us) shall decide upon which arbitrator shall be used and shall include a written record of the arbitration hearing.
- The parties reserve the right to object to any individual who shall be employed by or affiliated with a competing organization or entity.
- An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited.
- This arbitration provision will survive the termination of the Agreements.
- If you commit an act of bankruptcy or enter into a deed of arrangement with creditors or a court order for winding-up is made against you or you take or suffer any similar action in consequence of debt or we have cause to believe that you are unable to pay your debts as they fall due; or you fail to pay any amount by the due date or breach any of these Terms then, without prejudice to any of our other rights, we may:
- Stop any products in transit;
- Suspended further product deliveries
- Stop or suspend any services
- Terminate your order and the contract between us